Alaska Mission for Christ is now partnering with Mission Trip Insurance.com to provide insurance for all travel.
Below is the short-term insurance option for both domestic and international trips. Please don’t hesitate to call if you have any questions about the policies.
If the below plans do not exactly match your needs, please call us at 1-800-576-2674. We are a broker for numerous plans and specialize in finding a plan that will meet your insurance needs and works with your budget.
TripArmor Protection Plan
$30* per person for trips up to 30 days
- Domestic and International trips covered
- $100,000 Medical Benefit (no deductible)
- $1,000,000 Emergency Medical Transportation/Repatriation
- $25,000 Non-Medical Emergency Evacuation
- Trip Delay, Missed Connection & Baggage Coverage included
- $1,000 Trip Interruption (or 150% of trip cost, whichever is greater)
- Enroll any number of group members on one policy
- IMPORT your list of travelers using this Sample Spreadsheet
- Emergency Assistance ID cards will automatically be emailed to each traveler
- Group Leaders will receive an informative Team Leader Guide automatically via email
* Per person rates: $30 (1-30 days) $2/day each additional day up to 60 days (based on $0 Trip Cost)
*Please note the $30 plan DOES NOT include Trip Cancellation benefits. If you would like to insure the cost of your trip in the event that you have to cancel please select the “Apply with Trip Cancellation” button.
Travel tips before you go!
PLEASE NOTE :
When enrolling for the TripArmor plan you are asked for the following:
Each insured is required by law to receive a copy of their confirmation and certificate wording
2.Departure & Return Dates for each Traveler
You have the ability to select varying dates for your traveler in the “Trip Information” portion. Please remember to review and confirm all dates before purchasing.
Travel Tips BEFORE YOU GO!
Download the TripArmor Team Leader Procedure Guide and take with you!
- IF SOMEONE IS HURT, injured or in an accident and you are unsure of what to do…call the ONE CALL Emergency Assistance Line (collect) at 603-894-4710. Please note: If someone is injured and needs follow up treatment in the US, they must first initiate the claim while this policy is in force and while on the trip. This policy provides follow up coverage for up to 6 months from the start date of the claim. Make sure that they go see a doctor and get a written statement from the overseas doctor (even if the doctor only diagnosis, but does not treat). This will establish when/where the incident took place.
- IF A TEAM MEMBER LOSES BAGGAGE or personal items and they will submit a claim… you will need to document the incident. Please notate the time, place, and items lost. If possible, get additional documentation from a hotel manager, police report, or other authority. (See forms below and further instructions on your duties as a policy holder in the event of a loss).
- DOCUMENT EVERYTHING!
If you need to go to the doctor or clinic, get a receipt for the bill. Travel delay? Get writing from the airline, etc… The documentation of a doctor’s receipt, medical bill, or travel delay is an absolute MUST in filing a successful claim.
- ALL EVACUATIONS MUST BE COORDINATED THROUGH MHROSS/ONCALL EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE (603-894-4710).
If you believe you need an evacuation call the emergency phone number listed on your confirmation and they will coordinate the evacuations. Evacuations coordinated through a third party will not be covered.
- IF YOU HAVE A CLAIM, make sure to document everything. The insured will need to REPORT A CLAIM with MH ROSS. View the required documentation before reporting a claim. You can then check your claim status online or call Insurance Consultants International at 1-800-576-2674 for assistance.
WHEN IN DOUBT CALL THE 24/7 ASSISTANCE NUMBER ON YOUR CONFIRMATION!