Awakening Lives to World Missions (ALWM) is partnering with Mission Trip Insurance.com to offer their travelers travel insurance and optional trip cancellation insurance for their upcoming tours. All travelers should include this in their travels as most domestic insurance and Medicare will not adequately cover you overseas, especially in the event of a medical evacuation.
The following plans can be purchased as a “post-departure” plan only, if you insure a $0 trip cost. You do have the option to insure your full trip cost for a trip cancellation benefit as well.
TripArmor Protection Plan
$30* per person for trips up to 30 days
- Domestic and International trips covered
- $100,000 Medical Benefit (no deductible)
- $1,000,000 Emergency Medical Transportation/Repatriation
- $25,000 Non-Medical Emergency Evacuation
- Trip Delay, Missed Connection & Baggage Coverage included
- $1,000 Trip Interruption (or 150% of trip cost, whichever is greater)
- Enroll any number of group members on one policy
- IMPORT your list of travelers using this Sample Spreadsheet
- Emergency Assistance ID cards will automatically be emailed to each traveler
- Group Leaders will receive an informative Team Leader Guide automatically via email
* Per person rates: $30 (1-30 days) $2/day each additional day up to 60 days (based on $0 Trip Cost)
IMG Outreach Plan
- LOWER ONLINE GROUP RATES!!
- $0.00 deductible
- Lowest rates on IMG offered!
- Medical Evacuation, Repatriation
- 24 hour Emergency Assistance
- Terrorism Coverage and Political Evacuation added!
Download Brochure – Certificate Wording – Pricing – Team Leader Procedure Guide – Watch Before You GO! – Apply Online
Long-Term Travel / Global Health Plans
If you are traveling longer than 12 months or living overseas for more than 6 months a year, please contact Craig Robinson, General Managing Agent to help find the plan that best suites your needs. Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-576-2674.
Other Services Available
– Global Health Plans – Directors & Officers Insurance
– Annual Travel Plans for Frequent Travelers – Trip Cancellation & Interruption Plans
– Visitors to the U.S. Insurance – Travel Medical for Study Abroad
– International General Liability – Kidnap & Ransom Policies
“We are here to help you find the plan that best suites your needs and here to answer any questions about the policy and coverage. As our mission statement says… We are here to “Serve those who Serve HIM!” Give us a call today!”
Craig Robinson, Owner & General Managing Agent
1-800-576-2674 X 101
Melissa Hinckfoot, Missionary Division (Member of St. Peter’s Lutheran, Columbus, IN)
1-800-576-2674 X 104