GeoBlue Voyager Overview
- Ideal for international leisure, missionary or business travel
- Choice of varying medical limits and deductibles.
- Covers Pre-existing Conditions
- Offers Direct Bill on Overseas Claims
- Has No Pre-certification Penalties
This plan is available to U.S. residents, age 74 or younger (84 or younger for the Choice plan), who live in approved states. This is a nonrenewable plan. Subsequent periods of insurance can be purchased, in which case new Deductible, Eligibility and Pre-existing Condition Exclusions will apply. There is no pre-existing condition exclusion.
Voyager CHOICE Benefit Highlights:
- For trips up to 6 months for ages 84 or younger.
- Covers pre-existing conditions for medical services and medical evacuation.
- Requires a primary health plan; however, the primary plan does not need to be a Blue Cross and/or Blue Shield medical plan in order to be eligible.
- Quote/Apply for Voyager CHOICE Here
Voyager ESSENTIAL Benefit Highlights:
- For trips up to 6 months for ages 74 or younger.
- Covers pre-existing conditions for medical evacuation.
- Does not require a primary health plan.
- Quote/Apply for Voyager ESSENTIAL Here
GeoBlue Voyager Essential
GeoBlue Voyager Choice
|Duration of Benefits and Services||Single Trip||Single Trip|
|Availability||All U.S. citizens and U.S. permanent residents – See Eligibility||All U.S. citizens and U.S. permanent residents – See Eligibility|
|Maximum International Medical Coverage Limits||Options include $50,000, $100,000, $500,000, $1,000,000||Options include $50,000, $100,000, $500,000, $1,000,000|
|Coinsurance Level||100% of Reasonable Charges||100% of Reasonable Charges|
|Maximum Emergency Medical Transportation Coverage||$500,000||$500,000|
|Maximum Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage||$25,000||$50,000|
|Maximum Repatriation Of Mortal Remains Coverage||$25,000||$25,000|
|Outpatient Prescription Drug Reimbursement||Outside US: Yes
50% up to $5,000
|Outside US: Yes
100% up to $5,000
|Pre-existing Conditions Covered||180 Day Exclusion|
|Primary Health Plan Required||No|
|Coverage for Non-Emergency Medical Care|
|Coverage for Emergency Medical Care|
|Deductible||Options include $0, $100, $250, $500 per insured Person per policy period||Options include $0, $100, $250, $500 per insured Person per policy period|
|Baggage & Personal Effects Coverage||Maximum benefit of $500 per Trip Period and limited to $100 maximum benefit per bag or Personal Effect|
|Post Departure Trip Interruption||Maximum benefit of $500 per Trip Period|
|Details, Exclusions and Limitations||Plan Description||Plan Description|
Global Health and Safety Resources
|Destination Health and Security Information|
|GeoBlue Drug Translation Guide|
|Medical Term and Phrase Translation Databases|
|Health and Security News Alerts|
|Toll Free Telephone Access to All Services|
|24 hours / 7 days Global Medical Assistance|
|10 Day Money back Guarantee|
- Home Country is the U.S.; and
- You must be under Age 75 and;
- For Children under age 6, must be enrolled with a parent and;
- Initial purchase must be made in home country prior to departing on trip
Family Members included in your Plan (if applicable) must be:
- Your spouse; civil union partner or domestic partner age 74 or younger, and/or your eligible child(ren) or other eligible dependent(s)—see Eligible Dependents.
- Resident(s) of the United States.
- Traveling outside the U.S. and scheduled to spend at least 24 hours away from his/her home.
State and Country Restrictions*
GeoBlue Voyager is available in all states.
Underwritten by 4 Ever Life Insurance Company, rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best. 4 Ever Life is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.