Mission Trip Insurance.com is partnering with The Volunteer Card to provide a special insurance program for eligible clients.
T0 find out if you or your organization is eligible please call 1-800-576-2674 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Click Here to view policy wording.
Important Things to Know
1. Travel protection must be purchased no later than 24 hours before departure from home address.
2. The Basic Plan is single-trip card. The Plus and Premium Plans are annual, multi-trip cards that cover multiple trips taken within the
365-day coverage period. Valid trip lengths vary by plan (see details in chart below under ‘Trip Length’).
3. Card price is a one-time, all-inclusive charge. It includes travel protection coverage, 24/7 travel assistance, and thousands of discounts good for 365 days.
Renewal is up to you.
4. Coverage price does not increase with the age of participant.
5. Plans have no deductible.
6. When filing a claim, you must provide documentation of a round-trip ticket in order for the entire duration of the trip to be covered. However, if a one-way ticket was purchased there WOULD still be covered as long as that person is returning home. A one-way ticket implies that you have the intent to return back home. A one-way trip is someone that purchases a ticket with the intent of staying/living at that destination. Coverage will still apply for those planning to return home even if they have purchased a one-way ticket.
If the above plan does not meet your exact needs, please call us at 1-800-576-2674 and an agent will be happy to help you.