Med Plus STM includes the following non-insurance discounts and benefits at no additional cost!
Please click here to access information on available drugs and pharmacies
MedCare USA Prescription Discount Card: *
With the rising cost of medication, the MedCare USA prescription discount card program can help you save on your prescription drug medications. The MedCare USA® card prescription discount card is NOT insurance, which makes it easy to use! You will pay 100% of the discounted price at participating pharmacies. Because it is a discount program, there are:
- NO claim forms
- NO reimbursement procedures
- NO pre-existing condition exclusions
- NO waiting periods
- NO deductibles
- NO benefit maximums
- Save an average of 15% off retail price on many brand name prescription drugs
- Save an average of 54% off retail price on many generic prescription drugs
This card is accepted at over 53,000 pharmacies throughout the United States, including most national chains and independent pharmacies. Simply present your membership card to a participating pharmacy and you’ll qualify for savings when you pay at the time of service.
Outlook Vision Discounts
- OUTLOOK Vision offers significant savings for the entire family on eyeglasses,contact lenses,LASIK surgery and (eye exams at select location where approved).
- OUTLOOK Vision providers are conveniently located throughout all 50 states. Most leading retail optical centers are included in the OUTLOOK Vision network and offer discounts from 10% to 50%.
- Discounts are given at the point of purchase, no limits, no restrictions and no paper work.
Your approved membership I. D. card with the OUTLOOK Vision logo is all you need to start saving on all your eyewear needs.
- Complete Satisfaction on all eyewear purchases!
Visit www.outlookvision.com for full details.
Important Disclaimer: These are not insurance benefits. These are discount services and are not affiliated with Starr Indemnity & Liability Company or the Med Plus Short Term Medical Plan.
MedCare USA Disclaimer: Cardholder discounts received will vary based on the medication, pharmacy and from state to state. By presenting this card at a pharmacy with a prescription, the cardholder is representing they are authorized to use it, and that the number, and type, of prescriptions purchased may be collected, but not be associated with the cardholder individually. No personal health information will be sold to anyone. This discount card is not insurance. A cardholder pays 100% of the discounted price at participation pharmacies. MedImpact does not warrant or assure all information displayed on this web site is accurate. The information is provided as a reference only and is subject to change. For more information, please refer to your prescription discount card materials or contact MedImpact customer service: 1-800-819-5479.
Note to Utah Residents: This discount card program is not protected by the Utah Life and Health Guaranty Association.