Dear Mission of Christ Network Partners:
We have designed this webpage to assist you in determining which international health policy to purchase for your time abroad as well as to provide you with helpful information regarding these policies.
Short Term Plan Covering COVID:
Are you maintaining your US domestic coverage during your time abroad?
We recommend purchasing the IMG Outreach policy. Mission of Christ Network requests that you purchase at least $50,000 in medical coverage with no more than a $100 deductible. This policy provides international medical coverage as well as medical evacuation.
Here is a link to the brochure: https://www.missiontripinsurance.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Outreach-Brochure_2017.pdf
Here is a link to purchase the policy directly online: https://purchase.imglobal.com/Quote/outreach/pre-quote?imgac=16932
If you need help with purchasing or have questions, call Melissa Hinckfoot at 1-800-576-2674 (also see contact info below)
Not maintaining US domestic coverage during your time abroad?
You will need to complete the application found here to join the Mission of Christ Network Global Health group plan. This plan provides coverage both in the US and abroad. Please email the completed application to email@example.com
We have complied the following informational PDFs outlining the benefits and use of the MCN Group plan:
Click the following links to view the informational PDFs.
- Insurance Consultants Int’l introduction…We are here to help you!!
- MyIMG – a client portal that provides everything you need to know!
- Deductibles and Co-Insurance
- Claims – all the information you need to file!
- Pharmacy & Prescription Mail Order Benefit– whether you are in the USA, Overseas or using the Mail Order Pharmacy benefit.
- Overseas Incentives and Medical Concierge – save money or make money, it’s your choice!
- Wellness and Medical Benefits – wellness benefits are offered to keep you healthy! Please use!!
- Pre-Certification—What is it? When do I need to use it?
Your main point of contact at IMG:
Customer Care Department: 800-628-4664 or 317-655-4500 (collect if needed)
A wealth of information can also be found at http://www.imglobal.com/en/client-resources.aspx
Feel free to contact Melissa or me:
Contact Craig with any insurance questions on benefits or additional coverage
Contact Melissa with any claims, refunds, administration issues, or general insurance questions
Thank you again for the opportunity to serve you!