One Challenge is partnering with Mission Trip Insurance.com to offer their travelers travel insurance and optional trip cancellation insurance for their upcoming tours. All travelers should include this in their travels as most domestic insurance and Medicare will not adequately cover you overseas, especially in the event of a medical evacuation.
The following plans can be purchased as a “post-departure” plan only, if you insure a $0 trip cost. You do have the option to insure your full trip cost for a trip cancellation benefit as well.
TripArmor Protection Plan
$30* per person for trips up to 30 days
- Domestic and International trips covered
- $100,000 Medical Benefit (no deductible)
- $1,000,000 Emergency Medical Transportation/Repatriation
- $25,000 Non-Medical Emergency Evacuation
- Trip Delay, Missed Connection & Baggage Coverage included
- $1,000 Trip Interruption (or 150% of trip cost, whichever is greater)
- Enroll any number of group members on one policy
- IMPORT your list of travelers using this Sample Spreadsheet
- Emergency Assistance ID cards will automatically be emailed to each traveler
- Group Leaders will receive an informative Team Leader Guide automatically via email
Plan Documents – Team Leader Procedure Guide – Apply Online – Apply with Trip Cancellation
IMG Outreach Plan
- Also Available for INTERN trips over 30 days
- $0.00 deductible
- Lowest rates on IMG offered!
- Medical Evacuation, Repatriation
- 24 hour Emergency Assistance
- Terrorism Coverage and Political Evacuation added!
Download Brochure – Certificate Wording – Pricing – Team Leader Procedure Guide – Watch Before You GO! – Apply Online
If you have any questions please call our office at 1-800-576-2674 and ask for Alicia Cox or email her at email@example.com
“Serving Those Who Serve HIM”
Licensed Insurance Specialist
Insurance Consultants Int’l
Toll Free Phone: 800-576-2674 x105
Fax: 832-201- 7553 or 603-843-6662