- Worldwide coverage
- Free choice of doctors and hospitals
- $4,000,000 lifetime medical limit per person
- No co-payments or co-insurance
- Maximum age to apply 74
- Guaranteed lifetime renewal
- Comprehensive hospitalization coverage
- Comprehensive medical evacuation and repatriation of remains coverage
- Deductible waived for maternity benefits after 10 months of coverage
- Preventive, rehabilitative, and therapeutic services
- Emergency dental coverage
Download VUMI Expat VIP Gold Informational Booklet INCLUDING the US
Download VUMI Expat VIP Gold Conditions of Coverage INCLUDING the US
Download VUMI Expat VIP Gold Informational Booklet EXCLUDING the US
Download VUMI Expat VIP Gold Conditions of Coverage EXCLUDING the US
Download the VIP Gold Rates INCLUDING and EXCLUDING the US
Expat VIP Gold international health insurance plan offers worldwide coverage, excluding the United States. This plan includes comprehensive benefits, with a $4 million lifetime limit per person for individuals under age 75, and the option for lifetime renewal.
Expat VIP Gold combines superior protection with innovative services including deductible elimination in case of serious accident, guaranteed lifetime renewal, and the freedom to choose where you receive healthcare outside the United States.
Expat VIP Gold is offered by VIP Universal Medical Insurance Group (VUMI). For more than 30 years, VUMI has provided peace of mind to nearly 50 million individuals around the world. VUMI processes approximately $219 million in claims annually, averaging $600,000 claims per day. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, VUMI has additional offices in Miami, Florida, El Paso, Texas, Denver, Colorado, San Jose, Costa Rica, and Guayaquil, Ecuador. All VUMI policies are backed and reinsured by PartnerRe, one of the world’s largest and most trusted reinsurers. PartnerRe is a financially solid company with total assets of over $22 billion and an A+ (Superior) rating by Standard & Poor’s and A rating by A.M. Best.