- Worldwide coverage
- Free choice of doctors and hospitals
- $7,000,000 lifetime medical limit per person
- No co-payments or co-insurance
- Maximum age to apply 74
- Guaranteed lifetime renewal
- Comprehensive hospitalization coverage
- Comprehensive medical evacuation and repatriation of remains coverage
- Deductible waived for maternity benefits after 10 months of coverage
- Preventive, rehabilitation, and therapeutic services
- Dental and vision coverage
Expat VIP Platinum international health insurance plan offers worldwide coverage, excluding the United States, with a $7 million lifetime limit per person. This policy features a generous set of benefits for those under the age of 75, with the ability to renew the policy for life.
Expat VIP Platinum combines exceptional protection with innovative services including deductible elimination in case of serious accident, guaranteed lifetime renewal, and the freedom to choose where you receive healthcare outside the United States.
Expat VIP Platinum is offered by VIP Universal Medical Insurance Group (VUMI). For more than 30 years, VUMI has provided peace of mind to nearly 50 million individuals around the world. VUMI processes approximately $219 million in claims annually, averaging $600,000 claims per day. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, VUMI has additional offices in Miami, Florida, El Paso, Texas, Denver, Colorado, San Jose, Costa Rica, and Guayaquil, Ecuador. All VUMI policies are backed and reinsured by PartnerRe, one of the world’s largest and most trusted reinsurers. PartnerRe is a financially solid company with total assets of over $22 billion and an A+ (Superior) rating by Standard & Poor’s and A rating by A.M. Best.